Thursday, August 26, 2010

YSC Meet & Greet

I am part of a young survivor group here in Milwaukee that is made up of a great group of women- all who have been diagnosed under age 40-ish.  I have been going to a world-wide conference for 3 years now and invited some of my fellow survivors to come, too.  They decided we needed a local affiliate of the Young Survival Coalition.  So, we formed a committee and have started to form the YSC Milwaukee group! 

The first step was to host a Meet & Greet.  Our first attempt was a wash-out... horrible rain storms that flooded streets here and kept everyone from coming out.  We rescheduled and had a couple new faces come and check us out.  It was a fun night...my Dad even came out to meet some of my fellow survivors!








No comments:

Post a Comment