Friday, April 9, 2010

Leaving Florida


We were definitely sad to leave. We had such a fun time visiting with Grandma and Grandpa. I think this may have to be an annual trip. I can't believe we had perfect weather every day... 80's and sunny! We spent a lot of time by the pool and did a little shopping. It was just great to spend a whole week with Grandma and Grandpa Kuecker- a big thank you to them for letting us invade their house for a whole week...

Kaylee was so sad to leave... she was crying and sobbing. She got me all choked up, too. I hated to see her so sad. She really wants to go back and visit this summer... we will see if we can get that worked out for her. And, if I have to fly down there with her, I guess I will force myself to go back (I loved it there, too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment