Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009









On Wednesday, December 23rd, I headed to my company lunch in WI Dells with the First Technologies crew and we had a very nice lunch. On my way home, I got a text from Mariah that Kaylee was puking. Great. She was sick for about 24 hours, she couldn't even keep water down. So, Mariah and I headed to Church on Christmas Eve and Justin and Kaylee stayed home. We visited for a couple hours with Grandma Nagel and then headed home. At 2am, the flu bug got to Mariah and she and Justin stayed home while Kaylee and I headed to the lake. Mariah was pretty sad to miss the big Christmas get-together. She was able to go to Grandma Nagel's on Saturday for our Christmas celebration and Sunday to my Mom's, for Christmas there. So, it was a tough couple of days here, but we were lucky that Justin and I didn't catch this bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment